Caffeine Eye Cream | The INKEY List
Instant wake-up call for tired eyes
Our Caffeine Eye Cream is clinically proven to improve the appearance of under-eye puffiness and dark circles from first use. Lightweight and hydrating, the eye area feels instantly cooled, looks visibly less tired and leaves a smooth base for makeup.
The hero ingredient, Caffeine, is a natural antioxidant derived from coffee which provides oxidative protection from environmental stressors. Within the formula it helps to reduce the appearance of dark circles and visibly reduce puffiness for instantly smoother-looking under-eyes.
The added Matrixyl 3000™ Peptide works to reduce the appearance of fine lines and create smoother-looking skin while Albizia Julibrissin Bark Extract helps reduce the signs of under-eye fatigue. This targeted eye cream for dark circles delivers both instantly visible results and continued improvement over time with daily use.
Specially formulated as the perfect texture for the delicate under-eye area, the lightweight, easily absorbed formula perfectly primes and smooths for makeup.
- All Skin Types
- Sensitive Skin
- Pregnancy & Breastfeeding
- Dark Circles
Proud to be:
- Carbon Net-Zero
- Cruelty Free
- Travel Size
- Gluten Free
- Fragrance Free
Powered by ClearForMe
Awards & Features
Have you tried?
Caffeine Eye Cream
- • Eye area feels instantly cooled, looks visibly less tired, leaving a smooth base for makeup.
- • Helps reduce the signs of dark circles and under-eye fatigue.
- DCVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayEfficient eye cream
Having been using the caffeine eye cream regularly, it's made a real difference - the dark circles under my eyes have reduced a lot.
- Millie P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Skin Type OilySkin Concerns Hyperpigmentation, Breakouts, Acne ScarsRated 4 out of 5 stars2 days agoEye Cream
This eye cream settles in well. Only extra thing I would like is for kt
- Lucy T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Skin Type DrySkin Concerns Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Under Eye Circles, Puffiness, DrynessRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoRubs in nicely
One of the nicest eye creams I have used.
Sits nicely on your face and is really good value for money .