Chia seed curl defining hair treatment\ chee-uh \ seed \ hair \ treet-muhnt \
Curl enhancing cream
- Pre wash
- Post wash
- Shampoo / Conditioner
When it comes to wavy, curly, coily and kinky hair, it is important to know that what makes each hair texture different is actually the shape of scalp’s hair follicles. Oval shaped hair follicles produce hair that grows from the scalp at a sharper angle, which curls as it grows. Curly hair has more bonds of an amino acid called cysteine: the more bonds between hair, the curlier the hair is. Curly hair also tends to be quite dry and in need of moisture and hydration.
By knowing the biology of hair and scalp, we have developed a unique technology that helps define and prolong curls' bounce and their natural shape by targeting the hair bonds, whilst providing hydration too. This weightless serum has been formualted to also help reduce, protect and strenghten hair against chemical damage and tame frizz.
Who is it for?
Good for; All hair types
Best for; All types of curls, kinks, coils and waves
Excellent curl retention and protection against chemical damage
- 2% PROCUTIGEN® BOND*: Helps hair retain style whilst protecting against chemical damage
- 1% MIRUSTYLE™ CP**: Helps to give curls longevity, tame frizz and keep curls bouncy and full
- 0.5% PHYTANRIOL: Helps to reduce signs of hair damage
*ProCutiGen® Bond is a trademark of Active Concepts and used with permission
**MiruStyle™ CP is a trademark of Croda and is used with permission
How to use
FOR BEST RESULTS:
- We recommend shaking the bottle well before use.
- Pump into the palm of your hand, massage hands together and work through wet or dry hair.
- Apply enough to thinly coat your hair. Leave on. Style as usual.
- Use 1-2 times a week. Alternatively, you can use in between washes to revive flat or frizzy curls. Apply enough to use on chosen curls, leave on and style as usual.
Alternatively, you can also incorporate this in your routine and use with your shampoo and conditioner as a boost.
TARGET YOUR CONCERNS, FIND YOUR INGREDIENTS, PLAY WITH THE PRODUCTS.
Just like skincare, layering your hair products is an effective way to maximise the results of your routine whilst also targeting multiple concerns. Whether it’s an itchy scalp or thinning hair, build a haircare routine that works for you and your hair and scalp goals.