Oat Cleansing Balm | The INKEY List
Melt away makeup in one swipe
Suitable for all skin types including sensitive, our viral oat cleanser is a non-stripping, non-drying formula with a soft, rich texture. Specially formulated to deeply cleanse and dissolve all visible traces of makeup including waterproof and long-wear products, revealing skin that feels instantly hydrated, nourished and more glowing.
The formula combines Oat Kernel Oil, a rich, natural oil containing ceramides and omega 3 and 6 fatty acids to effectively remove stubborn impurities together with Colloidal Oatmeal to help soothe and comfort dry, tight or sensitive skin and reduce the appearance of redness.
Available in travel size 50ml version! Shop now.
- All Skin Types
- Sensitive Skin
- Sensitive Eyes
- Pregnancy & Breastfeeding
- Dehydrated Skin
- Dry Skin
Proud to be:
- Carbon Net-Zero
- Cruelty Free
- Gluten Free
- Fragrance Free
- Ophthalmologically Tested
Powered by ClearForMe
Awards & Features
Have you tried?
Oat Cleansing Balm
- • Soft, rich texture that melts away makeup, SPF and impurities.
- • Formulated with Colloidal Oatmeal to help soothe and comfort dry, tight or sensitive skin and reduce the appearance of redness.
“My combination, easily-irritated and sensitive skin adores Oat Cleansing Balm. It is so soothing and relieves redness and itching. It was a product I didn’t know I needed and now I genuinely look forward to coming home to use this product.”
"Oat Cleansing Balm is perfect for those with sensitive skin. It doesn’t sting or cause any redness and leaves my skin feeling super hydrated and clean. My skin drastically changed after 4 weeks of double cleansing with this and the Hylauronic Acid Serum."
"The products helped me sooooo much! I am so happy I found something that’s very light and doesn’t break my face out more."
“Oat Cleansing Balm has been my savior! Any other makeup removers strip my skin making my eczema flare. When my eczema is more calm I use the PHA toner too which is great. It has certainly helped to tame my eczema and to prevent flares.”
"Just wanted to say I’ve been using your brand for just over a month and the products have really helped with my acne and the scaring ! They are amazing and the results are incredible."
Results after 5 weeks.
"The INKEY List is the only skincare that's helped my acne-prone skin due to my polycystic ovaries".
Lauren has been using Oat Cleansing Balm, Salicylic Acid Cleanser, Hyaluronic Acid Serum, Succinic Acid Treatment and Omega Water Cream since December 2022.
- Michelle P.Verified BuyerReviewingOat Cleansing BalmI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Skin Type CombinationSkin Concerns Blackheads, Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Plumping, Hyperpigmentation, TextureRated 4 out of 5 stars3 hours agoBest cleanser I’ve used in my life!
Good level of ‘grittiness’ and feels soothing and moisturising. I wouldn’t use anything else now to cleanse my face of makeup.
- Laura-Louise M.Verified BuyerReviewingOat Cleansing BalmI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Skin Type CombinationSkin Concerns Breakouts, BlackheadsRated 5 out of 5 stars6 hours agoA must have for any make up wearer
I love this product it melts away any make up. Has worked wonders to my skin and will forever be my go to!
- Sara A.Verified BuyerReviewingOat Cleansing BalmI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Skin Type DrySkin Concerns Fine Lines and WrinklesRated 4 out of 5 starsYesterdayIdeal for evening cleanses and dry skin
Wouldn't use it in the morning since it leaves a slight greasy film and would likely make Makeup slide on top. Lovely as a 2 step cleanser.