Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Hair Treatment | The INKEY List
Helps to de-frizz, hydrate & boost shine
FREE SPF when you spend $50
Great news, You qualify for FREE express shipping
Great news, You qualify for FREE standard shipping
You're now just $ away from FREE express shipping
You're $ away from FREE standard shipping
Hyaluronic acid is a classic ingredient, traditionally known in skincare for its highly hydrating properties. Lack of hydration in the hair can be caused by a number of things, including over washing, water temperature being too high, using heated tools without heat protection or humidity. When your hair becomes dry, the hair cuticle is rough and open, causing hair to lose moisture and become frizzy.
- All Hair Types
- Colored Hair
- Pregnancy & Breastfeeding
- Frizzy Hair
- Lacklustre Hair
- Dry Hair
Proud to be:
- Carbon Net-Zero
- Cruelty Free
- Silicon Free
- Sulphate Free
- Alcohol Free
- Gluten Free
- Fragrance Free
Powered by ClearForMe
Have you tried?
Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Hair Treatment
- •Helps to hydrate, reduce frizz and brittleness to improve shine.
- •Helps to protect hair from the impact caused by environmental pollution.
- Elena P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Hair Type WavyHair Goals Hydration, Anti-Frizz, Increase Shine & Gloss, Repair Damaged Hair, Nourish HairRated 5 out of 5 stars19 hours agoThe best
This is one of the best hair products I have ever used
- A P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Hair Type CurlyHair Goals Anti-Frizz, Increase Shine & Gloss, Repair Damaged Hair, Hydration, Gray Hair PreventionRated 4 out of 5 stars3 days agoNot Noticeable
I have very course, frizzy, curly hair and upon applying this and styling with it I found not noticeable difference.
- Andrea P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Hair Type WavyHair Goals Hydration, Anti-Frizz, Increase Shine & GlossRated 4 out of 5 stars1 week agoGood enough not to regret the impulsive decision
Works well with short frizzy hair. Gives plenty of shine without the greasiness, but does little for the overall condition of your hair. Perhaps I should give it a few more weeks before I give my final thoughts. So far, so good! But to excellent :)