Glycolic Acid Exfoliating Scalp Scrub | The INKEY List
Removes product buildup and leaves hair looking healthy
A gentle exfoliating scrub formulated with both chemical and physical exfoliators to help remove product buildup and dead cells and leave hair looking healthy. This unique formulation also helps to protect and balance the scalp’s microbiome and keep the hair follicles clean.
Excess of buildup can disrupt the healthy function of the hair follicle and removing that buildup can encourage normal growth and roots to lift up.
- All Hair Types
- Sensitive Scalps
- Colored Hair
- Build Up from Product, Dead Skin Cells or Residue
- Unbalanced Scalp Microbiome
Proud to be:
- Carbon Net-Zero
- Cruelty Free
- Silicon Free
- Sulphate Free
- Alcohol Free
- Gluten Free
- Fragrance Free
Powered by ClearForMe
Awards & Features
Have you tried?
Glycolic Acid Exfoliating Scalp Scrub
- •Use as a pre wash treatment.
- •Formulated with both chemical and physical exfoliators to help remove product buildup and dead cells.
- Christine S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Hair Goals Soothe Irritated Scalp, Flake Free Scalp, HydrationRated 5 out of 5 stars5 hours agoLoved this
I think it actually started slouching off dead skin from my scalp. Have been suffering from itchy scalp for a long time with no visible dandruff. I'm hopeful this will help repair skin barrier.
- SerenaVerified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Hair Type WavyHair Goals Nourish Hair, Soothe Irritated ScalpRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoStaple in my hair wash routine
For someone who uses a lot of dry shampoo, hair spray and gel this is great for getting that initial gunk off my hair before I shampoo. I can feel my roots are lighter and hair is bouncier for using it
- ChristineVerified BuyerI do not recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Hair Type StraightHair Goals Hydration, Flake Free ScalpRated 2 out of 5 stars2 months agoMy scalp hurts
I was really excited to try this for the buildup on my scalp. When I first put it on it felt so refreshing while waiting 10 mins. & then washed my hair as instructed. Two days later my roots/scalp was VeRy greasy. I can usually go 3-4 days between washes. Not only was it greasy/oily but I started getting breakouts all over my scalp. By day 3 I had large boil like breakouts that hurt so bad and intense itching. I left work early just so I could go home and wash my hair. I couldn’t stand it. I had to let cold water run through my scalp to ease the pain of the lumps on my head. Even brushing my hair is painful.
I don’t know what happened, but needless to say, this did not work for me & I wouldn’t use or buy it again.TIThe INKEY List USA2 months ago
Hey Christine! We're so sorry to hear this. We have sent over an email for you 🖤