Finished another bottle or tube of your favourite INKEY product? Well, you’ll need to know how to recycle it correctly then.
When it comes to beauty packaging, tossing it into the bin without a backwards glance just doesn’t cut it anymore so that’s why at INKEY we’ve been working hard behind the scenes on a packaging transformation project and we can now proudly announce that ALL, (yes, 100%) of our packaging is now recycle ready!
But it doesn’t stop there. As a certified B Corp company, we know there is more we can do, and we are committed to constantly reviewing the latest developments to keep improving our impact on the environment.
INKEY PACKAGING STATS
- 100% of our range is now recycle ready
- 100% using a minimum of 65% recycled PCR plastic, in the process of shifting to 70% for all packs
- Allour tubes and pumps are mono material to massively improve their recyclability
- All our packs used FSC-certified board.
- We pledged to save 48 tonnes of virgin plastic but by making these changed we have saved a massive 120 tonnes of virgin plastic!
All our packaging includes the information you need on which products are ready to hit the green bin and which may need parts removed before disposal. Don’t forget to check your local recycling guidelines to make sure you’re complying with regional rules too.