Shea Oil Nourishing Hair Treatment\ shee \ oil \ hair \ treet-muhnt \
- Pre wash
- Post wash
- Shampoo / Conditioner
The causes of dry and brittle hair can be numerous, from chemical treatments, bleaching, excessive heat styling, diet, sun damage or simply your hair texture and type. Dry hair can show signs of frizziness, split ends and breakage.
To address these concerns we have created a unique formualtion resulting in a non-greasy oil that helps to hydrate and nourish dry and brittle hair.
The end result? Moistured, shiny and protected hair from first use!
Traditionally associated with products for coily and kinky hair, we have tweaked the classic ingredients in this product (Shea and Jojoba) to create a formulation that won't weigh your hair down, won't leave a residue on the hair and is suitable for all hair types.
Who is it for?
Good for; All hair types
Great for; Dry and brittle hair
Multitasking non-greasy oil
Helps to give shine, moisturize and protect hair instanstly
- 10% LIPEX SHEALIGHT ™ *; helps to give hair more lustre and shine
- 5% JOJOBA OIL; helps to moisturize and nourish hair
*Lipex SheaLight ™ is a trademark of AAK Personal Care and is used with permission
For more information on this product see askINKEY below.
How to use
FOR BEST RESULTS:
- We recommend shaking the bottle well before use.
- Shake into the palm of your hand, massage hands together and work through wet or dry hair.
- Apply enough to thinly coat your hair (avoiding the scalp).
- A little goes a long way, therefore we would recommend only using a few drops and add more if needed.
- Leave on. Style as usual.
- Use 1-2 times a week.
Alternatively, you can also incorporate this in your routine and use with your shampoo and conditioner as a boost.
TARGET YOUR CONCERNS, FIND YOUR INGREDIENTS, PLAY WITH THE PRODUCTS.
Just like skincare, layering your hair products is an effective way to maximise the results of your routine whilst also targeting multiple concerns. Whether it’s an itchy scalp or thinning hair, build a haircare routine that works for you and your hair and scalp goals.