Retinol Serum | The INKEY List
Starter Retinol to target first signs of aging
Hero ingredient Retinyl Acetate is a derivative of vitamin A and works to gently resurface and enhance surface skin cell turnover, improving appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and hyperpigmentation. This form of slow-release Retinol has been specifically chosen as a gentler anti ageing serum option. The added Squalane, a key antioxidant ingredient, provides additional hydrating and soothing benefits whilst helping to smooth skin's appearance.
If you are looking to reduce the appearance of post-acne scars, wrinkles and dark spots, once your skin is comfortable with our Retinol Serum, upgrade to the next level with our higher-strength Scar, Mark, and Wrinkle Solution with 1% Retinol.
- All Skin Types
- Fine Lines & Wrinkles
- Unven Skin Tone & Texture
Proud to be:
- Carbon Net-Zero
- Cruelty Free
- Travel Size
- Gluten Free
- Fragrance Free
Powered by ClearForMe
Awards & Features
Have you tried?
- •Suitable for those with with fine lines, slight discolouration or are new to using Retinol.
- •Formulated with a slow-release, low irritating form of Retinol to be introduced slowly as part of your PM routine.
Have you tried?
Scar, Mark and Wrinkle Solution
- •Suitable for those who have marks in the form of post-acne scars, dark discolouration or deep wrinkles which give the appearance of uneven texture and tone.
- •Formulated with our highest level of Retinol (1%) with minimal irritation, only to be introduced slowly as part of your PM routine.
Terra wanted to reduce her hyperpigmentation and scarring, after struggling with her skin for 30 years. She says her skin has never looked and felt so good after using our Retinol Serum along with Salicylic Acid Cleanser for 9 months.
"Hi guys I just wanted to send you this picture and say thank you! I've been using only your products for 2 months and that's the result!"
“Your products are helping me a lot. I don’t even put on foundation anymore”
Federica suffered from breakouts caused by PCOS. She began using Retinol Serum, Succinic Acid Treatment, Omega Water Cream and Tranexamic Acid Treatment in her routine, and these are her results as of May 2022.
"So I must tell you my skin used to look really dull and highly pigmented. I came across your products specially having acne scars and spots I thought of going with Retinol Serum and Vitamin C Serum, and now I can't believe how my skin looks. It just boosted my confidence and makes me feel sooo good. Thank you!"
- susan c.Verified BuyerReviewingRetinol SerumI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Skin Type DrySkin Concerns Redness, Plumping, Fine Lines and WrinklesRated 5 out of 5 stars11 hours agoCan't live without
I wish it was thicker. Results are amazing.
- Dawn J.Verified BuyerReviewingRetinol SerumI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Rated 5 out of 5 stars17 hours agoWorks
Love it , and I can definitely see a difference after just 1 week of using it x
- Lisa N.Verified BuyerReviewingRetinol SerumI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Skin Type DrySkin Concerns Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Under Eye Circles, Puffiness, PlumpingRated 3 out of 5 stars3 days agoRetinol Serum
I’m enjoying this retinol with its moisturizering feel. I get no reaction to the retinol though I do feel it should be doing more.