Glycolic Acid Toner | The INKEY List
Reduce pore appearance for smoother skin
FREE SPF when you spend $50
Great news, You qualify for FREE express shipping
Great news, You qualify for FREE standard shipping
You're now just $ away from FREE express shipping
You're $ away from FREE standard shipping
Derived from sugar cane, Glycolic Acid Toner works to remove dead skin on the surface to help improve the overall appearance of skin texture and brightness without drying out the skin. 5% Witch Hazel is included in our Glycolic Acid Toner to help reduce excess oil and soothe.
- Normal Skin
- Combination Skin
- Oily Skin
- Enlarged Pores
- Uneven Skin Tone & Texture
- Dull Skin
Proud to be:
- Carbon Net-Zero
- Cruelty Free
- Gluten Free
- Fragrance Free
Powered by ClearForMe
Have you tried?
Glycolic Acid Toner
- •Helps fight blackheads and breakouts and reduce pore appearance.
- •Contains anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties to help calm breakout prone skin without any burning or tingling sensation.
Callie has used INKEY products for 2 years. She used Glycolic Acid Toner alongside Succinic Acid Treatment, 15% Vitamin C + EGF Serum and Symbright Moisturizer to improve her skin.
Morwenna used Glycolic Acid Toner in her routine for 6 months, to improve her skin texture and reduce breakouts. She continues to use it alongside Polyglutamic Acid Serum and SPF.
Ilkim used Glycolic Acid Toner alongside Apple Cider Vinegar Peel and Salicylic Acid Cleanser for almost 2 months to tackle adult acne and scarring. “I wanted to use a brand which is both affordable and cruelty free. I’m happy with the result - my skin is brighter and shiner and healthier.”
- A P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 hour agoAmazing Results
I use this after cleansing and have found that it give me amazing results. I am 69 years old and this product works very well for me. It has reduced my large pores on my nose and gives me a fresh, glowing appearance to my skin.
- Natasha W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Skin Type CombinationSkin Concerns Blackheads, Oiliness, Hyperpigmentation, BreakoutsRated 4 out of 5 starsYesterdayFirst toner
This is the first toner I have used so not sure what to make of it or how toners should be but I like the way my face feels after using it
- Mary M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Skin Type CombinationSkin Concerns Hyperpigmentation, Acne Scars, TextureRated 4 out of 5 stars4 days agoSimple, effective
I would have given 5 stars if ideally the packaging was not plastic and was easier to recycle. What would be good would be for Inkey to sell dispensers and refills...just a thought. It'd be perfect for the cleansers, which also come in hard to squeeze with wet hands!