Rosehip Oil | The INKEY List
Smooth skin texture
Rosehip Oil is packed with essential fatty acids, Omega-6 and skin beneficial vitamins. Suitable for all skin types, it hydrates and soothes dry skin and contains Linoleic Acid, which can help to regulate oil production for those with oily or blemish prone skin.
- All Skin Types
- Sensitive Skin
- Pregnancy & Breastfeeding
- Uneven Skin Tone & Texture
- Dehydrated Skin
- Dull Skin
Proud to be:
- Carbon Net-Zero
- Cruelty Free
- Travel Size
- Gluten Free
- Fragrance Free
Powered by ClearForMe
- Charley M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 16 - 18Skin Type NormalSkin Concerns Breakouts, Acne Scars, Redness, TextureRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoTHE product for SMOOTH skin
I typically have quite a bit of texture and acne on my skin and this works wonders. I use this product as a final step in my night time skincare. At first I was skeptical about how I would like the feeling of oil on my face but it doesn’t feel too think or heavy at all, although I do try to let it sit for around 15 mins before going to sleep to make sure it doesn’t rub off so much on my pillow. I wake up with the smoothest skin and on the odd occasion where I don’t have this oil with me I always feel like I’m missing something. Would definitely recommend for anyone who wants to lock in moisture and reduce skin texture.
- ShannonVerified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Skin Type CombinationSkin Concerns Breakouts, DrynessRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoWorks as well as my previous fav oil
I have been using a rosehip oil from another brand for a few years but wanted to see if I could try something else that was cheaper. This provides more product and for less money - and works just as well!
It hydrates my skin and I believe it helps keep blemishes away. And the texture of my skin has improved.
It doesn't smell amazing however, but I don't mind
- VictoriaVerified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Skin Type DrySkin Concerns Redness, Texture, Dryness, Fine Lines and Wrinkles, BlackheadsRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoA Wonderful Addition
Was torn on this one, but it has been a delightful last step to my PM routine. it makes my skin feel amazingly moisturized, and it smells great so it makes the routine not such a chore.