Phytic Acid Serum | The INKEY List
Helps to reduce the appearance of pores and rebalance oily skin
25% OFF SITEWIDE* + FREE SHIPPING on all orders!
Great news, You qualify for FREE express shipping
Great news, You qualify for FREE standard shipping
You're now just $ away from FREE express shipping
You're $ away from FREE standard shipping
This serum contains 2% Phytic Acid, a naturally derived antioxidant that helps reduce pore clogging calcium forming on the skin. The added 1% Symcontrol care® soothes skin and helps control oil production.
- All Skin Types
- Sensitive Skin
- Pregnancy & Breastfeeding
- Enlarged Pores
- Excess Oil
Proud to be:
- Carbon Net-Zero
- Cruelty Free
- Travel Size
- Gluten Free
- Fragrance Free
- theinkeylist.com exclusive
Powered by ClearForMe
- Melissa Smits S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Skin Type NormalSkin Concerns Hyperpigmentation, Breakouts, Blackheads, Acne ScarsRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoNice
Feels really nice i combine it with niamcimide for better results
- Jacqueline B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Skin Type CombinationSkin Concerns Hyperpigmentation, Texture, Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Acne Scars, BreakoutsRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoAMAZING!
I bought this on a whim to try for some thing for decongesting my skin, while not being too harsh and to be able to use in conjunction with other acids and such. It definitely did just that! And if you use a little bit and wait in between steps, it doesn't pill with make up either! Inkey list don't you EVER discontinue this please!
- Petra J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Skin Type CombinationSkin Concerns Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Oiliness, BlackheadsRated 4 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoWorth a try
Using this product for over 1 month and I can see the pores getting smaller, but oiliness is still the same. And it smells great.