Oat Cleansing Balm | The INKEY List
Melt away makeup in one swipe
25% OFF SITEWIDE* + FREE SHIPPING on all orders!
Great news, You qualify for FREE express shipping
Great news, You qualify for FREE standard shipping
You're now just $ away from FREE express shipping
You're $ away from FREE standard shipping
Suitable for all skin types including sensitive, our viral oat cleanser is a non-stripping, non-drying formula with a soft, rich texture. Specially formulated to deeply cleanse and dissolve all visible traces of makeup including waterproof and long-wear products, revealing skin that feels instantly hydrated, nourished and more glowing.
The formula combines Oat Kernel Oil, a rich, natural oil containing ceramides and omega 3 and 6 fatty acids to effectively remove stubborn impurities together with Colloidal Oatmeal to help soothe and comfort dry, tight or sensitive skin and reduce the appearance of redness.
Available in travel size 50ml version! Shop now.
Discover More about Oat Cleansing Balm.
- All Skin Types
- Sensitive Skin
- Sensitive Eyes
- Pregnancy & Breastfeeding
- Dehydrated Skin
- Dry Skin
Proud to be:
- Carbon Net-Zero
- Cruelty Free
- Gluten Free
- Fragrance Free
- Ophthalmologically Tested
Powered by ClearForMe
Awards & Features
Have you tried?
Oat Cleansing Balm
- • Soft, rich texture that melts away makeup, SPF and impurities.
- • Formulated with Colloidal Oatmeal to help soothe and comfort dry, tight or sensitive skin and reduce the appearance of redness.
“My combination, easily-irritated and sensitive skin adores Oat Cleansing Balm. It is so soothing and relieves redness and itching. It was a product I didn’t know I needed and now I genuinely look forward to coming home to use this product.”
"Oat Cleansing Balm is perfect for those with sensitive skin. It doesn’t sting or cause any redness and leaves my skin feeling super hydrated and clean. My skin drastically changed after 4 weeks of double cleansing with this and the Hylauronic Acid Serum."
"The products helped me sooooo much! I am so happy I found something that’s very light and doesn’t break my face out more."
“Oat Cleansing Balm has been my savior! Any other makeup removers strip my skin making my eczema flare. When my eczema is more calm I use the PHA toner too which is great. It has certainly helped to tame my eczema and to prevent flares.”
"Just wanted to say I’ve been using your brand for just over a month and the products have really helped with my acne and the scaring ! They are amazing and the results are incredible."
Results after 5 weeks.
"The INKEY List is the only skincare that's helped my acne-prone skin due to my polycystic ovaries".
Lauren has been using Oat Cleansing Balm, Salicylic Acid Cleanser, Hyaluronic Acid Serum, Succinic Acid Treatment and Omega Water Cream since December 2022.
- Karic D.Verified BuyerReviewingOat Cleansing BalmI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Skin Type CombinationSkin Concerns Dryness, Fine Lines and Wrinkles, HyperpigmentationRated 4 out of 5 stars3 hours agoTo oily for me, but affortable
It's removes make-up perfectly, but it is difficult to wash off completely. You must use a gel cleaser after it, no matter how little you use it. But price is unbeatable for that quantity.
- AggelikiVerified BuyerReviewingOat Cleansing BalmI recommend this productAge Range 18 - 24Skin Type CombinationSkin Concerns Acne Scars, Breakouts, PuffinessRated 5 out of 5 stars5 hours agoSo goood
It’s so good this cleanser.Removes makeup and let your skin so soft and clean and I prefer to do double cleansing so with this product I start my first step
- GaiaVerified ReviewerReviewingOat Cleansing BalmI recommend this productAge Range 18 - 24Skin Type CombinationSkin Concerns Breakouts, Dryness, BlackheadsRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoThe best cleansing oil
Very good product, it perfectly removes make up and leaves skin so soft, perfect for my sensitive but break out prone skin.